Rektum - Fallbasiertes MR-Kompendium
Rectal imaging is presented systematically and with the highest image quality in 75 case examples: More than 800 images clarify the content. The book explains complex situations of oncological diagnosis of the rectum in a straightforward way.Clearly structured, this book provides reliable answers to questions about diseases, methods and diagnostic criteria:
- What must be paid attention in MRI reporting?
- What are the diagnostic details?
- What can be learned from the case?
Editors: Arnd-Oliver Schäfer
1st German edition
Publication date: March 2023
- Hardcover edition, German
- 184 pages, 75 case studies
- Size: 21.6 × 30.2 × 1.4 cm
- ISBN: 978-3-902933-86-7
- DOI: 10.30415/9783902933867
- Price: € 159.00
(VAT included, shipping excluded)
- The content of the book is available digitally at no additional cost in the platform eRef (access code in the book). With the free eRef app, you always have plenty of content at hand, even offline. NEW: this book was printed climate neutral in Austria.